WOULD YOU LOVE TO:
- Have education and growth opportunities at your fingertips?
- Be surrounded daily by a fun, like-minded, and supportive team?
- Offer your guests a better salon experience?
GREAT NEWS. ELLE MARIE HAS ROOM FOR YOU!
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add to our amazing guest service teams at all four Elle Marie locations: Alderwood, Snohomish, Mill Creek and Woodinville.
FLEXIBILITY, FAMILY, FREEDOM & FUN
What are you missing? Ask us how we can help support your goals.
We as a company have a vision to accommodate employees’ desire and determination to succeed not just at Elle Marie, but at home as well. Balance in our employee’s lives will help drive Elle Marie’s culture and support our employees to enjoy a cared for personal life and fulfilling career in equal proportions. We are committed to supporting our employees to succeed both at work and at home by offering tangible benefits such as:
- NO DRESS CODE
- Health Care Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental insurance plans through Aflac (STD, Accident, Life, Dental, Hospital, Cancer)
- Life insurance
- Vacation pay
- Free Time Flex (FTF) - Provide more flexibility and freedom on a day-to-day basis when you are NOT booked
- Free Time Off (FTO) and reduced hours to support family balance
- Open 7 days/week to allow our employees and guests the opportunity and freedom to work a schedule that works into their personal life
- Closed for business most major holidays (New Years Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Retirement program through Edward Jones Investments
- Paid sick leave
- Annual flu shot program
- Discounts with local Chiropractors and massage therapists
- Job guaranteed time off for maternity leave up to 12 weeks and a phase back into work program
- Career coaching and mentoring
- Education Fund to support continuing education in our industry
- Training, Education and Career Development!
- Privately hosted Lunch and Learn events to support personal development outside of the beauty industry
- Hair Services including discounts on products and Free Family Hair Services once a week
- Monthly incentives and prizes
- Bereavement leave
- Retail bonus program
- Education savings plan
- Employee Recognition with time off rewards for Employee of the Quarter
- Off-site all company retreat
- Company holiday party
- Various team building and fun events throughout the year!
With these programs, Elle Marie hopes to help time-crunched employees cope with a faster pace of work and life and support employees with the difficulties they may have by trying to do the right thing by Elle Marie and also by their home responsibilities.
You owe it to yourself to find the right opportunity. Consider taking your career to the next level with an award-winning salon that is growing, but is still small enough to truly value your talents – a salon that offers additional opportunities that aren’t “behind the chair” as well, from education to editorial.
- Phone interview with one of the owners.
- In-person interview with the salon manager.
- Job shadow day.
Each step is dependent on passing the previous step. The phone interview is a great time to ask initial questions about the company to see if we are what you are looking for.