WOULD YOU LOVE TO:
- See your passion for hair matched by others at your salon?
- Have educational opportunities at your fingertips?
- Be surrounded daily by a fun, supportive team?
- Focus on the art of doing hair as opposed to the demands of being a solo business owner?
- Offer your guests a better salon experience?
GREAT NEWS. ELLE MARIE HAS ROOM FOR YOU!
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add to our amazing styling teams at all four Elle Marie locations: Alderwood, Snohomish, Mill Creek and Woodinville. Hair stylists are often intrigued about the possibility of joining Elle Marie’s vibrant team-based culture, but have questions about our commission-based pay structure.
DID YOU KNOW?
Due to our unique business model, the average income of a full time first-year stylist at Elle Marie Hair Studio is $57K/yr. The average Hairdresser/Hairstylist salary in Washington is $29,234 as of June 28, 2021, but the range typically falls between $24,273 and $35,896. Hair stylists are often intrigued about the possibility of joining Elle Marie’s vibrant team-based culture, but have questions about our commission-based pay structure. Here is a snapshot of a the Hair Stylist Earning potential at Elle Marie Hair Studio:
FLEXIBILITY, FAMILY, FREEDOM & FUN
What are you missing? Ask us how we can help support your goals.
We as a company have a vision to accommodate employees’ desire and determination to succeed not just at Elle Marie, but at home as well. Balance in our employee’s lives will help drive Elle Marie’s culture and support our employees to enjoy a cared for personal life and fulfilling career in equal proportions. We are committed to supporting our employees to succeed both at work and at home by offering tangible benefits such as:
- NO DRESS CODE
- Health Care Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental insurance plans through Aflac (STD, Accident, Life, Dental, Hospital, Cancer)
- Life insurance
- Vacation pay
- Free Time Flex (FTF) - Provide more flexibility and freedom on a day-to-day basis when you are NOT booked
- Free Time Off (FTO) and reduced hours to support family balance
- Open 7 days/week to allow our employees and guests the opportunity and freedom to work a schedule that works into their personal life
- Closed for business most major holidays (New Years Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Retirement program through Edward Jones Investments
- Paid sick leave
- Annual flu shot program
- Discounts with local Chiropractors and massage therapists
- Job guaranteed time off for maternity leave up to 12 weeks and a phase back into work program
- Career coaching and mentoring
- Education Fund to support continuing education in our industry
- Training, Education and Career Development!
- Privately hosted Lunch and Learn events to support personal development outside of the beauty industry
- Hair Services including discounts on products and Free Family Hair Services once a week
- Monthly incentives and prizes
- Bereavement leave
- Retail bonus program
- Education savings plan
- Employee Recognition with time off rewards for Employee of the Quarter
- Off-site all company retreat
- Company holiday party
- Various team building and fun events throughout the year!
With these programs, Elle Marie hopes to help time-crunched employees cope with a faster pace of work and life and support employees with the difficulties they may have by trying to do the right thing by Elle Marie and also by their home responsibilities.
You owe it to yourself to find the right opportunity. Consider joining our family and take your career to the next level at our award-winning salon.
- We will set up a virtual call to learn more about you and your goals as well as answer any questions you may have.
- In-person interview on location with a member of our Leadership Team.
- Working interview - where you will have the opportunity to "meet and greet" with the team and audition by showing us what you are best at behind the chair with a model.
- From there an offer will be made and On Boarding/Training will be established.